The Fulton Family
The firm was originally started by Mr. G. E. Fulton in about the year 1895. Business was conducted for a short while in Wandsworth and later Staines where there was a large range at the time. The N.R.A. had moved its H.Q. to Bisley Camp in 1890, and Staines was conveniently placed in relation to the ranges there and at Bisley.
In 1905 a move was made to Bisley Camp, and the business was established in its present premises, Mr. A. G. Fulton joining his father as a member of the firm and remaining until the out break of war in 1914.